Disclaimer: This is a personal weblog, reflecting my personal views and for sharing purposes only. It should not be treated as guidelines or recommendation for any investment purpose . All information provided here, including recommendations (if any), should be treated for information purposes only. The author should not be held liable for any information errors, incompleteness or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein.

Sunday 8 June 2014

How I started investing in the stock market

I am creating this blog to share some of my experience in stock trading. My experience in stock trading started back in year 2010. Before year 2010, I knew nothing of stock market. To me, shares is a very dangerous investment tool as I heard of many investors lost their hard earn money during the crisis.

Before I go further, there is one story that i need to share. And, this is the reason made me started investing in the stock market in 2010. In June 2010, my son was admitted to KPJ hospital due to high fever. The hospital was crowded with a lot of patients and visitors. There was an idea crossed my mind "Hospital always crowed with patients. Whoever fall sick, they must go to see doctor or admit to hospital if necessary. So operating a hospital is a very good business. If I can do this kind of business, for sure I can make a lot of money." But in reality, I am unable to involve in this kind of business because I do not have any medical background and do not have big capital to operate or start this business. Thus, the indirect way to own  a hospital is become a shareholder of this company. This made me to activate my CDS account and bought my very first counter - KPJ.

At that time, I was not well versed in both fundamental analysis (FA) and technical analysis (TA). But I was fortunate enough to buy the right stock for my first stock.  I managed to earn my first big profit in stock market from KPJ. Four years down the road, I learnt of FA and TA. I believe that I am the lucky one because I have been trading in the bullish market for the past 4 years. During the 4 years of share trading adventure, I accumulated my second piles of money. I will continue learning by sharing some of my experience in this blog.


我创建这个博客是为了分享我的股票交易经验的点点滴滴。我在 2010年买了 我人生的第一只股票。2010年之前,我对股市然不知。对我来说,股票是一种非常危险的投资工具,因为我曾经听过很多投资者在经济风暴时在股市里失去了他们的血汗钱。
让我来分享为什么我会在2010年开始买股票。在20106月,我的儿子因为发高烧而入院 -  Hospital KPJ。每当我出入医院时,医院总常是门庭若市,挤满了病人和访客。我突然有一个想法 “医院总是挤满病人,生病的人总要看医生,严重的就要入院。如果我能经营一家医院,肯定能赚大钱。”但在现实中,我根本没有医学背景,更没有那么大的资本来经营医院。因此,我想最快的方式就是买这家医院的股票成为一名小股东。于是,我就这样买了我人生中第一只股票 - KPJ


当时的我完全不懂什么是基本面分析(Fundamental Analysis - FA)和技术分析(Technical Analysis - TA)。但我很幸运地买到了一只顺势而上的股票,她让我赚到了一笔可观的利润 - 我的第一桶小金。在过去四年里,我每天不间断学习,看年报,看图表。因此也对FATA有了一点点的了解。我想我是幸运的,因为到目前为止我都在牛市中做交易。在这4年的股票交易,我积累了我的第二桶金。我将继续学习及在这个博客分享我的学习过程及投资经验!

No comments:

Post a Comment